- Book a Meeting Room- The library has 4 meeting spaces available for use by community groups. Use the online system to reserve a meeting space being sure to request a room and a date that are available. Once you submit your request, you will receive an email that says that your request has been received. Keep in mind that it may take several days for your request to be approved, especially if submitted on a weekend or holiday. Your event will not appear on the calendar until it is approved. Once approved or denied, you will receive another email with that information. Please read the Meeting Room Policy before booking a room.
- Meeting Room Policy - View the meeting room policy and access a print version of the meeting room use request form.
Holiday Closings 2020
• Monday, January 1, New Year's Holiday
• Monday, January 20, Martin Luther King Day
• Monday, February 17, Presidents' Day
• Friday, April 11, Good Friday
• Sunday, April 13, Easter
• Sunday, May 10, Mothers' Day
• Monday, May 25, Memorial Day Holiday
• Friday and Saturday, July 3 and 4, Independence Day Holiday
• Saturday, September 5 - Monday, September 7, Labor Day Holiday
• Monday, October 12, Columbus Day
• Wednesday, November 11, Veterans' Day Holiday
• Wednesday, November 25 - Close at 1 p.m.
• Thursday and Friday, November 26 and November 27, Thanksgiving Holiday
• Thursday, December 24- Close at 1 p.m.
• Friday, December 25, Christmas Holiday
• Thursday, December 31, New Year's Eve-Close at 1 p.m.
Friday, January 1, 2021, New Year's Day