Please call and setup an appointment to apply for your passport.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO MY PASSPORT APPOINTMENT
- Passport photo (can be taken at CVS, Walgreens, AAA, Costco, etc.)
- Photo ID (may be your driver’s license)
- Proof of US citizenship (may be your birth certificate with raised seal and your parents’ names, or your previous passport)
- Check or Money Order for US Dept. of State ($110 new adult passport/$80 new child passport) plus additional fees if expediting - (one check per applicant for appropriate amount)
- Check, Money Order, Cash or Credit Card for Hall Memorial Library ($35 processing fee per visit)
- Both parents and child must be present for child’s passport application
- While you do not need us to process a Passport Renewal, we will be happy to review your paperwork before you send it
- Application forms are available at the Library or from the U.S. Dept of State website.