From December 3 through 16 the Hall Memorial Library will be getting a facelift—new carpet will be installed!
During this time things will be a little topsy turvy.
This is what it will mean for you.
- Starting December 3, the Children’s Room, Program Room, Upstairs Meeting Room and the Reference Room will be closed.
- Some computers will be set up in the main library to provide internet and computer access.
- During the week of December 10, the whole library will be closed.
- No items will be due during those two weeks; you may have already noticed the extended due dates.
To help us help you we have a few requests.
- Check out lots of stuff! We don’t want you to be caught without the books, movies and music that you love!
- Also, please hang onto your items until we reopen on Dec. 17, as we won’t have space to handle returns until everything is finished and put back in place.
Our tradition of collecting items for the women and children’s shelter will be postponed until January.
The Friends of the Library cookie sale will go on as planned on Dec.16., 1-5pm in the McKnight Community Room. Access will be through outside door to that room, located to the right of the main entrance. Cookie bakers may drop off their creations at the back door, by the book drop, on Monday-Friday, 9 am-5pm.