Reserve a Meeting Room
- Book a Meeting Room- The library has 4 meeting spaces available for use by community groups. Use the online system to reserve a meeting space being sure to request a room and a date that are available. Once you submit your request, you will receive an email that says that your request has been received. Keep in mind that it may take several days for your request to be approved, especially if submitted on a weekend or holiday. Your event will not appear on the calendar until it is approved. Once approved or denied, you will receive another email with that information.
- Meeting Room Policy - View the meeting room policy and access a print version of the meeting room use request form.
The Library will be closed on the following holidays in 2016:
- Friday, January 1, New Year's Day
- Monday, January 18, Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, February 15, Presidents' Day
- Friday, March 25, Good Friday
- Sunday, March 27, Easter
- Sunday, May 8, Mothers' Day
- Sunday, May 29 and Monday, May 30, Memorial Day
- Monday July 4, Independence Day holiday
- Saturday, September 3 - Monday, September 5, Labor Day holiday weekend
- Monday, October 10, Columbus Day
- Friday, November 11, Veterans' Day
- Wednesday, November 23 - Close at 1 p.m.
- Thursday, November 24, Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 25, Thanksgiving Holiday
- Saturday, December 24, Christmas Eve - Close at 1 p.m.
- Sunday, December 25, Christmas Day
- Monday, December 26, Christmas Holiday
- Saturday, December 31, New Year's Eve - Close at 1 p.m.