Hall Memorial Library
93 Main Street
PO Box 280
Ellington, Connecticut 06029
Tel: (860) 870-3160
Fax: (860) 870-3163
Hours of operation:
10:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
*September - June
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
*July - August
1:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
*October - May
Welcome to the
Hall Memorial Library Website!
The Hall Memorial Library proudly serves as the principal public library for
the Town of Ellington, providing free and equal access to a variety
of materials and programs for all citizens. The Library plays an active
role in the community as a popular materials library, a preschoolers'
door to learning, a formal education support center and a
community reference source.
FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY BOOK SALE, APRIL 17 TO 19, CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Start using hoopla digital today to begin borrowing free digital video, music and audiobooks with your Hall Memorial Library card. Choose from thousands of movies, TV shows, music albums and audiobooks via instant streaming or temporary download – and watch on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Sign up at hoopladigital.com or download the app. You may borrow up to 10 items each month. This new service is a gift of the Friends of the Library and is only open to Hall Memorial Library cardholders. For more information, www.hoopladigital.com/support or view the hoopla channel on You Tube.
Services Offered By Hall Memorial Library
- Reference Service, in person, over the phone and online
- Online Public Access Catalog
- Interlibrary Loan Service
- Programs for All Ages
- Public Internet Access
- Computers, Printers, Typewriters, Photocopiers, Fax Service, Microform Readers/Printers
- Meeting Rooms Available for Public Use
- Wifi access throughout the building
- Books for Adults, Young Adults, Children
- Large Print materials
- Audiobooks on cassette and CD
- Downloadable eBooks and audiobooks
- Newspapers and Periodicals
- Videocassettes, DVDs
- Puzzles, Puppets, etc.
- Library cards are available to any Ellington resident.
- Present ID and proof of residency.
- Children may apply for a card upon turning age 5.
Patron Account Management
Patrons may veiw and manage their library account online. Click below: